2023 School Tour & Open Evening
Parents considering enrolling their child at Royal Oak Intermediate School for 2024 are invited to join us on one of our school tours during the year. Both prospective students and their families may come to see the whole school in action on a typical school day. These tours are a great opportunity to experience what Royal Oak Intermediate has to offer. There will also be an OPEN EVENING held on Thursday, 20th July 2023 (see below for details).
2024 Enrolment Overview
2024 enrolments being accepted now.
In Zone/Out of Zone Enrolments Open
In Zone Enrolments due
Out of Zone Application Closing Date
Out of Zone Ballot Date
Procedures for Enrolment
Royal Oak Intermediate School enrolment for 2024 is done electronically.
To start this process, please read through the information contained in the link below. This will explain the steps to follow in order to complete and submit an application successfully. If you need assistance completing the form, please contact the school office 09 636 5667 or feel free to come to school to drop off any forms in person.
For 2024, we will have a limited number of spaces available for Out of Zone students.
Applications are not processed until all required documents have been submitted. All completed enrolment applications will be acknowledged by email once processed.For any enrolment queries, please contact Mrs Rosanne Russell at the school reception RRussell@royaloakint.school.nz or 09 636 5667.
Enrol Online for 2024
IMPORTANT – Please read the following information BEFORE you begin the Online Enrolment Process.
PLEASE NOTE – 2023 Out of Zone Applications are now CLOSED, no further Out of Zone applications will be accepted.
Have scanned copies of the following documents ready to upload: Please note, if they are not uploaded your enrolment will not be processed.
- New Zealand Birth Certificate OR the Front Page of Student’s Passport
- Permanent Resident Permit OR Student Visa (only required if student is a citizen of another country)
Proof of Address – only one is needed
- Latest Utility Bill – Electricity/Gas
- Auckland City Council Rates Assessment OR Sale and Purchase Agreement OR Rental Agreement
When completing the Online Enrolment Form please note:
Caregiver Details section, please provide a minimum of 3 contacts for the student
- Caregiver # 1 – this person must be the legal guardian, the first point of contact and must live with the student.
- Caregiver # 2 – this person can be either the second legal guardian or the first emergency contact person.
- Emergency Contact – this person must not be caregiver 1 or caregiver 2
Note: An emergency contact is someone who will have the knowledge of how we can reach the legal guardians for the student in the case of an emergency. They can be extended family members or family friends.
To begin completing the Online Enrolment Form please click the button below.