Greetings, kia ora, talofa lava, malo e lelei, faka’alofa lahi atu, fakafeiloaki, nimen hao, namaste and sata srī akāla
On Wednesday,14th April from 6:00 pm in Room 18, we will be hosting our annual Community Consultation evening to consult with you, the community, around the school’s direction, and our plans for teaching and learning. All families are welcome to attend and contribute to this evening, which we have scheduled at the same time as the school social.
At this meeting we will:
• Share the school’s planning for teaching and learning
• Seek feedback on what the community would like to see
• Seek interested community members who can contribute to the school, through participating in focus
groups to reflect on and further develop our Māori Achievement Plan and our Pasifika Achievement
• Share information on how families can contribute to their child’s learning
• Discuss our general operations of the school
We warmly invite you to join us for this evening.
Ngā mihi nui